About Me

I am a student at the University of Denver and this is my blog. I will be studying abroad in China from August-December 2010.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Long Time Reader, First Time Blogging :)

Sooo.. no idea what I am doing right now. I've never blogged...ever. But I saw a friend's blog and became interested. I will be blogging from my study abroad experience while in China. I thought it'd be cool to share haha.

Little Background Info:
I have been to China ONCE. Summer of 2007. Yup.. it's been a while. I decided to go back for my study abroad since it compleneted my major (Int'l Business.)

Now that I think about it... I haven't fully taken in my travels. They always feel like a really long dream. But I've enjoyed and learned from them.

I am SUPER excited to be going abroad again. I think I have around....5 weeks! And I'm still waiting for the Chinese Visa. It kind of sucks though.. I've been trying to save money soo it limits me from spending and enjoying my money haha. But hopefully it'll pay off when I'm in China.

Crap. I wonder if this page will be available when I'm in China.. Just Great.


I'll stop now and investigate. Cross your fingers it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment